plplplpl
Anplast.eu

anplst

The company was founded in 1985. From the very beginning we were engaged in processing of plastics. At that time 90% of production determined cooperation with many companies of various industry branches. Remaining 10% determined providing services in the range of construction of injection moulds.

 

The location of the company has been changed two times. Since 1995 P.P.H.U. ANPLAST has been located in a spacious production workshop in Brzoza,  9 kilometres to the south from aftaBydgoszcz (direction Inowrocław, Konin) at the national road no. 25. Specialization in angling was started in 1991 from export production of short series of items to Germany. Nowadays we manufacture a wide range of angling accessories. They gain receivers all around Poland and Europe thanks to our wholesale distributors. New products are being introduced into market every year. All of them quickly become favourite tackle used by many anglers. Since 2009 we've been a member of European Fishing Tackle Trade Association (EFTTA) what authenticates us and consolidates our hold on the fishing market. 

We also still cooperate with other companies from behind of the fishing industry, executing services on charged injection moulds. Moreover we offer components used in production of PVC windows for  the building industry.

srodowiskoWe do our best to look after our environment and as well as producing parts from highly specified plastics, where suited, we can produce quality parts from reprocessed or recycled & biodegradable  materials. We also keep our waste plastic to a minimum & recycle where we can thus reducing our carbon footprint without compromising our quality.

Our mission is to provide a range of fishing products that are innovatory, fashionable and achievable for everybody due to their reasonable prices. This concerns our design team using the newest technology and the best available materials and then testing the products with a help of sport anglers. It ensures that you may buy the ANPLAST FISHING products being confident that they will not let you down. We adhere to a strict quality control regime and believe one of the best ways to customer's satisfaction goes through quality and reliability.

We direct our offer exclusively to the wholesale distributors. We are also ready to cooperate in the field of private labels (OEM).

Please, contact us by telephone +48 52 363 00 38, by  fax: +48 52 381 04 60 or by e-mail: office@anplast.eu. Anytime you can also call our export manager on mobile phone: +48 693 665 335 (speaking English, German and Russian).